Wednesday 18 August 2010

The story starts here.. sort of


This is me, baby Roni and my little sis, Lucy in April 2010. Tel Aviv. That's where Lucy lives. With her husband, Avi, who is Mark's first cousin. They met a couple of days before our wedding in April 2006, at a party we had in the Crowne Plaza, Tel Aviv. Mark's mum, Yaffa, had put on a fantastic party for our families to get to know each other. Lucy & Avi took these instructions to heart and married in November 2008. Lucy's been living in Tel Aviv since 2007.

Lucky bugger.

I first decided that I wanted to live in Israel at some point between 1994 and 2002. So Stage One only took around 8 years. I am currently 4 years into a five year plan (that began in 2006 - are you keeping count?) Lucy beat me to it by .... some way (3 years if you're still counting...) and she never even planned it. At all.

But I will be there. Deadline April 2012.

2 comments:

  1. great blog!

    stop planning and you'll be here in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Luce - if only it was as simple as that - see you in October! xxx

    ReplyDelete